University of the West of Scotland colleagues and students are invited to enjoy a fun start to the new trimester with a range of events:
- Wear RED and make a donation to support the British Heart Foundation’s ‘Wear it Red’ day (please bring your donations to the event)
- Take part in our ‘RED AND RARING TO GO’ Campus Walk starting at 12noon from Browne House – in support of ‘Walking the World’ (The Royal College of Physician and Surgeons initiative)
- A red themed lunch will be supplied to feed your healthy heart at 1pm in Browne House
- Red Raffle/Tombola (all donations of red prizes welcome (in advance) and please remember to bring a £1 if you wish to enter!)
- Information about the Student Survey’s with access to ipads to complete on the day (if relevant)
- Free entry into a prize draws for completed surveys.
Head to B232, Browne House from 12noon-2pm to get involved.